Skip to main content

Riot in Spring ABSTRACT HORSE PAINTING by Texas Equine Artist Laurie Pace,

Riot in Spring
7.5 x 5.5 inches Oil on 300 lb Watercolor Paper
   
  
 BID HERE.
Contact me. Laurie
 © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2011

CONTAGIOUS  What in your life is contagious?

Well my daughter and her family has dreadful colds.  We are suppose to go visit but are double thinking that right now.  Colds are very contagious... and if I am going to catch something I would rather have it be a smile, a hug or even some laughter.

Sharing love and kindness comes naturally for some people. Smiling at a stranger on the street or in a store, helping an elderly friend with their yard work, or hugging a child that just took a spill on their bicycle... all of it is a contagious sharing of joy. 

Each of us has been blessed with abundance in our lives.  Sometimes we have to stop our negativity and count those gifts, but they are there.  In addition, we receive back from others in same when a thank you note arrives for the supper you took to a sick friend or for retrieving your neighbors trash can after their trash pick up.  It is a give and take that reflects God's love.

Giving and receiving are part of God's circle. What you give out will return to you in other gifts.   Be grateful and give thanks to the Father.

 Laurie          
"The measure you give will be the measure you get, and still more will be given you." Mark 4:24

 
GALLERY LINKS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXHAUSTED Woman Figurative Oil Painting, Art Deco Painting, Art Abstract Painting, Women in Kitchen Oil Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

'Exhausted' 24 x 24  Oil on Canvas Contact me to purchase by check or paypal. Laurie     © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2010 My Website   Thinking ahead to the Thanksgiving celebration next week, I remembered back to those previous dinners that I cooked, served, ate quickly, and cleaned up.  This is how I felt.  It is probably strange...even for me but I had the best fun sketching it out and painting it. We lost another dear family member this week. She has celebrated her 'continuation' day and is now with her mom and dad and her other cousins.  She leaves behind a family that will always celebrate her gentleness.  My aunt was special to all of us. She loved each of us dearly for who we were and was always ready with a hug or a 'good job'.    My memories are of breakfast pastries smeared with butter on top. It was not like they were not sweet enough as they were, but at her small kitch...

Sleeping Cowboy . Ernest Hemingway . Sunday, a day of rest . Western Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2019 Sleeping Cowboy Commissioned Painting for one of our oldest friends. 2004  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW MY BLOG  ON INSTAGRAM     @lauriepaceblog Available Paintings by Laurie Pace          “I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?” Ernest Hemingway  I really enjoyed painting this scene. It was restful to me as the artist  and loved by our friends.  Sunday is the day of rest. I smiled when I found this in archives and thought it perfect for this day.  If you live in Texas you know that we still have 'rules' about not selling liquor before noon.  If you live in Texas and are in your late thirties and up, you might even remember Blue Laws.   Stores were simply NOT open...

Three Remain Contemporary Abstract Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2018 Three Remain    Oil on Canvas.   Size: 16 x 20  Oil on Canvas. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Available Paintings by Laurie Pace  Follow me on Facebook           Sign up for my monthly studio newsletter. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This contemporary abstract horse painting is fresh and wet on the easel.  Been listening to Santana this morning. Then added in some CW with George Strait.   Painting is not complete without some Classical and it was Debussy.  This was painted to be similar to a smaller painting created about three years ago.  Now in the sitting baking stage... I may touch up more as I watch over it.  There are only  maybe three more we...