Skip to main content

Four Crossing Abstract Horse Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace, God's Healing Grace

Commission Painting SOLD

Four Crossing
28 x 42 inches Oil on Canvas
© Laurie Pace   Graphics One Design 1998-2011    

 HEALING GRACE

Annie is home. She is sleeping right behind my chair. She did not want to get up again this morning...but she is eating and moving so much better than two days ago.  We do not return to the vet until Monday to have her bandages changed out. PRAISE GOD!

We are praying she will be with us another year or two before she head across the rainbow bridge.  She loves it here in the country and loves being outside.  She had been staying with Morgan, our youngest son in the city and we brought her back with us last week for the first time to our new place. She is happy to be home with Paddy.

The Lord offers up healing grace as a gift to all of us.  As we all know we are not always healed in this lifetime but we are whole and healed as we continue into His presence.  Healing can be offered physically or spiritually. Humans tend to bottle up and hide their hurts. When they do these hurts fester and grow pretty nasty. The best advice I got from my Mom many years back was to take that wonderful verse in the bible and change it just a bit:

“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” John 3:16 (NKJV)


Just for my mind and prayers personalizing it makes it seem more real if that seems possible...more intimate.

“For God so loved me that He gave His only begotten Son – Jesus, that if I would believe in Jesus – I would not perish but that I would have everlasting life.”

You can put your name in there too – because God loved you so much that He sent Jesus to heal you too.

“As a man thinks in his heart, so he is.” Proverbs 23:7


 

Laurie       

“He (God) heals the brokenhearted And binds up their wounds.” Psalms 147:3

 
GALLERY LINKS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXHAUSTED Woman Figurative Oil Painting, Art Deco Painting, Art Abstract Painting, Women in Kitchen Oil Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

'Exhausted' 24 x 24  Oil on Canvas Contact me to purchase by check or paypal. Laurie     © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2010 My Website   Thinking ahead to the Thanksgiving celebration next week, I remembered back to those previous dinners that I cooked, served, ate quickly, and cleaned up.  This is how I felt.  It is probably strange...even for me but I had the best fun sketching it out and painting it. We lost another dear family member this week. She has celebrated her 'continuation' day and is now with her mom and dad and her other cousins.  She leaves behind a family that will always celebrate her gentleness.  My aunt was special to all of us. She loved each of us dearly for who we were and was always ready with a hug or a 'good job'.    My memories are of breakfast pastries smeared with butter on top. It was not like they were not sweet enough as they were, but at her small kitch...

Sleeping Cowboy . Ernest Hemingway . Sunday, a day of rest . Western Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2019 Sleeping Cowboy Commissioned Painting for one of our oldest friends. 2004  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW MY BLOG  ON INSTAGRAM     @lauriepaceblog Available Paintings by Laurie Pace          “I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?” Ernest Hemingway  I really enjoyed painting this scene. It was restful to me as the artist  and loved by our friends.  Sunday is the day of rest. I smiled when I found this in archives and thought it perfect for this day.  If you live in Texas you know that we still have 'rules' about not selling liquor before noon.  If you live in Texas and are in your late thirties and up, you might even remember Blue Laws.   Stores were simply NOT open...

Three Remain Contemporary Abstract Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2018 Three Remain    Oil on Canvas.   Size: 16 x 20  Oil on Canvas. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Available Paintings by Laurie Pace  Follow me on Facebook           Sign up for my monthly studio newsletter. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This contemporary abstract horse painting is fresh and wet on the easel.  Been listening to Santana this morning. Then added in some CW with George Strait.   Painting is not complete without some Classical and it was Debussy.  This was painted to be similar to a smaller painting created about three years ago.  Now in the sitting baking stage... I may touch up more as I watch over it.  There are only  maybe three more we...