Skip to main content

Beginnings of Max and Lucky Abstract Horse Painting Commissioned Equine Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace, Cooperation with God

Beginnings of Max and Lucky
Commissioned Equine Painting
4 ft by 4 ft  Mixed Media on Canvas      
 ©Laurie Pace   Graphics One Design 1998-2011
Contact me for Commission Paintings. Laurie


COOPERATION

What exactly is cooperation?  
Working together for a common purpose or benefit.  I like the sound of that one.  We are all made in His image and have the innate ability to design and create through all of our many senses from the physical to the spiritual. The gift of creating is woven into the fabric of our being as it is woven by God from the very threads of His being. He has gifted us with His passion to create. 
With God as your partner in life how can you miss creating the perfect life?  
Many times I miss because I take off in my own direction oblivious to the need of taking the time to pray and discuss it with Him.   Cooperating with people is difficult enough at times and grasping the concept that God is sitting there waiting to discuss the day with me and I have turned and gone on my way leaving Him waiting and waiting... I definitely have NOT been cooperative.
We try to teach it to our children from an early age, to share and cooperate with others in the family.  We expect it from our peers, to cooperate and pull their weight.  We rely on it in both work and play and we get pretty grumpy when we are ignored and folks don't do their job and cooperate. 
So give it some thought today... cooperate with God and the world around you!   

Laurie          

"Gold Leaf was hammered out and cut into threads to work into the blue, purple,and crimson yarns...in skilled design." Exodus 39:3

 
GALLERY LINKS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXHAUSTED Woman Figurative Oil Painting, Art Deco Painting, Art Abstract Painting, Women in Kitchen Oil Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

'Exhausted' 24 x 24  Oil on Canvas Contact me to purchase by check or paypal. Laurie     © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2010 My Website   Thinking ahead to the Thanksgiving celebration next week, I remembered back to those previous dinners that I cooked, served, ate quickly, and cleaned up.  This is how I felt.  It is probably strange...even for me but I had the best fun sketching it out and painting it. We lost another dear family member this week. She has celebrated her 'continuation' day and is now with her mom and dad and her other cousins.  She leaves behind a family that will always celebrate her gentleness.  My aunt was special to all of us. She loved each of us dearly for who we were and was always ready with a hug or a 'good job'.    My memories are of breakfast pastries smeared with butter on top. It was not like they were not sweet enough as they were, but at her small kitch...

Sleeping Cowboy . Ernest Hemingway . Sunday, a day of rest . Western Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2019 Sleeping Cowboy Commissioned Painting for one of our oldest friends. 2004  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW MY BLOG  ON INSTAGRAM     @lauriepaceblog Available Paintings by Laurie Pace          “I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?” Ernest Hemingway  I really enjoyed painting this scene. It was restful to me as the artist  and loved by our friends.  Sunday is the day of rest. I smiled when I found this in archives and thought it perfect for this day.  If you live in Texas you know that we still have 'rules' about not selling liquor before noon.  If you live in Texas and are in your late thirties and up, you might even remember Blue Laws.   Stores were simply NOT open...

Three Remain Contemporary Abstract Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2018 Three Remain    Oil on Canvas.   Size: 16 x 20  Oil on Canvas. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Available Paintings by Laurie Pace  Follow me on Facebook           Sign up for my monthly studio newsletter. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This contemporary abstract horse painting is fresh and wet on the easel.  Been listening to Santana this morning. Then added in some CW with George Strait.   Painting is not complete without some Classical and it was Debussy.  This was painted to be similar to a smaller painting created about three years ago.  Now in the sitting baking stage... I may touch up more as I watch over it.  There are only  maybe three more we...