Skip to main content

Early Fall Leaves Watercolor Painting of Leaves by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

'Early Fall Leaves'
18 x 24  Watercolor on Canvas

Contact me to purchase by check or paypal. Laurie
© Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2010



This painting is one that is almost done. It was used for the 
videography that Ken was here shooting last week.  
It is the thread that ties the process together... from my walks, to 
my photos and my collection of objects from nature...
all the way back to the studio. The video will show this as it began and developed.  I have not finished it, but hope to this week... if you might be interested, email me. It is a gallery wrapped watercolor canvas and it will be fixed and sprayed with a light varnish seal.



It rained here today. It actually rained for four hours straight. I do not know how much water is in the rain gage, but we had a good soaking rain today.  God was good to us in our abundance of rain today. It has not rained here in about six weeks.



Did you watch in your life to see what abundance was there yesterday? I continue to pray for this simple abundance in life.   If you continue to watch and wait on the abundance, you will become a 'master' in your faith.  Busyness in our lives keeps us from realizing the spiritual moments that bring us peace and clarity.  Seize the moments today.  God is present and His abundance is everywhere in your life.  Do not give power to negative thoughts or happenings in your life.  When you do this you weaken your resolve and you become discouraged. 

Only through your faith and practice to be aware of Him in your life will you find a new consciousness of your connection to God.  Grow spiritually today.

Abundance is yours...believe.

Laurie

  "They strengthened the souls of the disciples and encouraged them to continue in the faith."  Acts 14:22

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXHAUSTED Woman Figurative Oil Painting, Art Deco Painting, Art Abstract Painting, Women in Kitchen Oil Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

'Exhausted' 24 x 24  Oil on Canvas Contact me to purchase by check or paypal. Laurie     © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2010 My Website   Thinking ahead to the Thanksgiving celebration next week, I remembered back to those previous dinners that I cooked, served, ate quickly, and cleaned up.  This is how I felt.  It is probably strange...even for me but I had the best fun sketching it out and painting it. We lost another dear family member this week. She has celebrated her 'continuation' day and is now with her mom and dad and her other cousins.  She leaves behind a family that will always celebrate her gentleness.  My aunt was special to all of us. She loved each of us dearly for who we were and was always ready with a hug or a 'good job'.    My memories are of breakfast pastries smeared with butter on top. It was not like they were not sweet enough as they were, but at her small kitch...

Sleeping Cowboy . Ernest Hemingway . Sunday, a day of rest . Western Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2019 Sleeping Cowboy Commissioned Painting for one of our oldest friends. 2004  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW MY BLOG  ON INSTAGRAM     @lauriepaceblog Available Paintings by Laurie Pace          “I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?” Ernest Hemingway  I really enjoyed painting this scene. It was restful to me as the artist  and loved by our friends.  Sunday is the day of rest. I smiled when I found this in archives and thought it perfect for this day.  If you live in Texas you know that we still have 'rules' about not selling liquor before noon.  If you live in Texas and are in your late thirties and up, you might even remember Blue Laws.   Stores were simply NOT open...

Three Remain Contemporary Abstract Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2018 Three Remain    Oil on Canvas.   Size: 16 x 20  Oil on Canvas. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Available Paintings by Laurie Pace  Follow me on Facebook           Sign up for my monthly studio newsletter. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This contemporary abstract horse painting is fresh and wet on the easel.  Been listening to Santana this morning. Then added in some CW with George Strait.   Painting is not complete without some Classical and it was Debussy.  This was painted to be similar to a smaller painting created about three years ago.  Now in the sitting baking stage... I may touch up more as I watch over it.  There are only  maybe three more we...