Skip to main content

'Running Through' Equine Abstract Horse Colorful Art Daily Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Justus Pace


'Running Beyond'
30 x 30  Oil and Acrylic Overlays on Canvas with High Glazing



Contact me to purchase by check or paypal. Laurie

 © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2010

 The Painting:  A painting of love, depth and emotion. I do not know what else to say... the Spirit was in control and it shows with this beauty.

The Thought:  Last night as I was finishing this one up the studio was filled with the most serene calm we have had in weeks.  There is an essence of vitality to this painting and this picture does not do it justice. In the lighting in here now I cannot shoot a decent picture and would need to wait until mid-day to correct this shot today. It is still dark outside right now. It is very early morning as I type this blog.

It is at this time of day I begin my meditation for the day.  Each morning I pray before I begin typing, listening in my heart for what I should share on this day. God usually sends me a direction so fast I cannot type quick enough to capture what is rolling through my mind.  It is His love that directly funnels through my half fogged brain at 5:30 or 6 a.m.

There are times as I get up I wonder if I will know what to write as I begin, but always if I am listening I can share with you my thoughts.   In times of life when you think there is no hope, there is His Love.  In times of the day when you are so exhausted you cannot think or move, there is His Energy.  During the darkest moment, there is His light.

He constantly is encouraging us to be strong for each other.  His wisdom, power and love are constantly at work to provide the plans for each of our lives.  

I am here to tell you this morning that He is your comfort today and if you can, offer this on to someone else that might need Him in their life.   His words spoken by you can give hope and life to those that are worn and weary.  Receive this from my heart today and share it with someone along your way.

Laurie

"The Lord God gives me the right words to encourage the weary. Each morning He awakens me eager to learn His teaching."  Isaiah 50:4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Collage Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Justus Pace

  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2013 Horse Collage Fall 2013  12 x 18 inches Mixed Media on Canvas.  This was an intentional paint to imitate one of the 100 ponies I did in 2012. That poor little 8 x 10 pony was loved by a company to do very large prints and it was not here for me to even use to scan... so I created something with the same heart, a kindred spirit. The underlays are pages from a western book and then torn papers of different varieties were added along with stains of paint and purposeful areas of paint.  This would not be a painting I would do today, but the goal was to capture the spirit of the first painting. This is available for purchase. Please click here  to see pricing and painting. Laurie Pace A Texas Artist Pace Studio  Graphics One Design My Blog          My Website          Gicl...

EXHAUSTED Woman Figurative Oil Painting, Art Deco Painting, Art Abstract Painting, Women in Kitchen Oil Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

'Exhausted' 24 x 24  Oil on Canvas Contact me to purchase by check or paypal. Laurie     © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2010 My Website   Thinking ahead to the Thanksgiving celebration next week, I remembered back to those previous dinners that I cooked, served, ate quickly, and cleaned up.  This is how I felt.  It is probably strange...even for me but I had the best fun sketching it out and painting it. We lost another dear family member this week. She has celebrated her 'continuation' day and is now with her mom and dad and her other cousins.  She leaves behind a family that will always celebrate her gentleness.  My aunt was special to all of us. She loved each of us dearly for who we were and was always ready with a hug or a 'good job'.    My memories are of breakfast pastries smeared with butter on top. It was not like they were not sweet enough as they were, but at her small kitch...

Sleeping Cowboy . Ernest Hemingway . Sunday, a day of rest . Western Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2019 Sleeping Cowboy Commissioned Painting for one of our oldest friends. 2004  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW MY BLOG  ON INSTAGRAM     @lauriepaceblog Available Paintings by Laurie Pace          “I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?” Ernest Hemingway  I really enjoyed painting this scene. It was restful to me as the artist  and loved by our friends.  Sunday is the day of rest. I smiled when I found this in archives and thought it perfect for this day.  If you live in Texas you know that we still have 'rules' about not selling liquor before noon.  If you live in Texas and are in your late thirties and up, you might even remember Blue Laws.   Stores were simply NOT open...