Skip to main content
Night Crossing
Contemporary Horse Art Equine Oil Painting by Laurie Justus Pace

24 x 30 inches Acrylic and Oil on Canvas
SOLD COMMISSIONED PAINTING

Contact me for your own special painting. Laurie

"Strive for the greater gifts. And I will show you a still more excellent way."
1 Corinthians 12:31

The horse above stands out really well in my studio, despite all the bright contemporary pieces... there is just something about her that makes her different. I believe it is the contract of both colors and mediums. This is a commissioned painting for a collector in California. She has been a joy to work with simply telling me direction and allowing me to paint. She loved the black and red I did in an earlier series and wanted something similar, but in this specific size.

I believe my art makes a difference in people's lives. I believe God's spirit is in every painting, and every painting is painted for a specific person before it is even created. My thanks for making a difference rests on God and His spirit alive in my work.

I am sure each of you touch others in your family and in the world around you. You make a difference...making it a better day for someone, or a brighter world for many. God works through you enriching the lives of others. The impact of your life is positive and filled with His grace.

Speak with His fine gifts...giving in kind to everyone.

Laurie

"We have different gifts, according to the grace given us. If a man's gift is prophesying, let him use it in proportion to his faith." Romans 12:6

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXHAUSTED Woman Figurative Oil Painting, Art Deco Painting, Art Abstract Painting, Women in Kitchen Oil Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

'Exhausted' 24 x 24  Oil on Canvas Contact me to purchase by check or paypal. Laurie     © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2010 My Website   Thinking ahead to the Thanksgiving celebration next week, I remembered back to those previous dinners that I cooked, served, ate quickly, and cleaned up.  This is how I felt.  It is probably strange...even for me but I had the best fun sketching it out and painting it. We lost another dear family member this week. She has celebrated her 'continuation' day and is now with her mom and dad and her other cousins.  She leaves behind a family that will always celebrate her gentleness.  My aunt was special to all of us. She loved each of us dearly for who we were and was always ready with a hug or a 'good job'.    My memories are of breakfast pastries smeared with butter on top. It was not like they were not sweet enough as they were, but at her small kitch...

Sleeping Cowboy . Ernest Hemingway . Sunday, a day of rest . Western Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2019 Sleeping Cowboy Commissioned Painting for one of our oldest friends. 2004  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW MY BLOG  ON INSTAGRAM     @lauriepaceblog Available Paintings by Laurie Pace          “I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?” Ernest Hemingway  I really enjoyed painting this scene. It was restful to me as the artist  and loved by our friends.  Sunday is the day of rest. I smiled when I found this in archives and thought it perfect for this day.  If you live in Texas you know that we still have 'rules' about not selling liquor before noon.  If you live in Texas and are in your late thirties and up, you might even remember Blue Laws.   Stores were simply NOT open...

Three Remain Contemporary Abstract Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2018 Three Remain    Oil on Canvas.   Size: 16 x 20  Oil on Canvas. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Available Paintings by Laurie Pace  Follow me on Facebook           Sign up for my monthly studio newsletter. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This contemporary abstract horse painting is fresh and wet on the easel.  Been listening to Santana this morning. Then added in some CW with George Strait.   Painting is not complete without some Classical and it was Debussy.  This was painted to be similar to a smaller painting created about three years ago.  Now in the sitting baking stage... I may touch up more as I watch over it.  There are only  maybe three more we...