Skip to main content
UNEASY WEATHER
Contemporary Art Abstract Palette Knife Horse Painting by Laurie Justus Pace

SOLD




Energy. This painting is full of energy for sure. Are you full of it? Oliver Wendall Holmes said, "The mode in which the inevitable comes to pass it through effort." In one of the daily blurbs I received today, Neale Donald Walsch said, "While God is there to help us every step along the way, there is no free pass in life, and what occurs occurs as a result of the energy you give it."

That is something to thing about. It covers all energies....mental, emotional, spiritual and physical. Where do you expend the most? Today be aware of where you put in the most effort in your life and then examine this evening the results of it. If you need to refocus tomorrow try putting energy into a different area.

I believe today I will put my energy in to giving emotionally. We have a respite child with us for several days and it is important for me to allow the child access to the spiritual and emotional energy. Pray for us all. I am working quietly this morning as the household sleeps.

Meanwhile I still am looking for a few more readers for the book I am working on. Email me if you want to be apart of it at ellepace@mac.com and put BOOK in the subject area. I would prefer you have some exposure to Christian Fiction and would like to know your favorite author and book and why. It is set up in a private blog and it is NOT a daily thing. Once I start posting pieces of the book there, it may be just a few posts a week. Read yesterday's blog toward the end for additional info!
Currently I have three good volunteers and I am almost ready to start posting.

NEW OFF THE PRESS..... This is TINK in the Tank. My daughter may not speak to me after this but I LOVE IT!!! She is only 5 ft 2 inches tall and the daddy, her loving husband is 6 ft 7 inches tall. Not sure where TINK will fit as she grows more.



JOY and ABUNDANCE,

Laurie


“For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant talk of foolish men. Live as free men, but do not use your freedom as a cover-up for evil; live as servants of God.” - 1 Peter 2:15-16

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXHAUSTED Woman Figurative Oil Painting, Art Deco Painting, Art Abstract Painting, Women in Kitchen Oil Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

'Exhausted' 24 x 24  Oil on Canvas Contact me to purchase by check or paypal. Laurie     © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2010 My Website   Thinking ahead to the Thanksgiving celebration next week, I remembered back to those previous dinners that I cooked, served, ate quickly, and cleaned up.  This is how I felt.  It is probably strange...even for me but I had the best fun sketching it out and painting it. We lost another dear family member this week. She has celebrated her 'continuation' day and is now with her mom and dad and her other cousins.  She leaves behind a family that will always celebrate her gentleness.  My aunt was special to all of us. She loved each of us dearly for who we were and was always ready with a hug or a 'good job'.    My memories are of breakfast pastries smeared with butter on top. It was not like they were not sweet enough as they were, but at her small kitch...

Sleeping Cowboy . Ernest Hemingway . Sunday, a day of rest . Western Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2019 Sleeping Cowboy Commissioned Painting for one of our oldest friends. 2004  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW MY BLOG  ON INSTAGRAM     @lauriepaceblog Available Paintings by Laurie Pace          “I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?” Ernest Hemingway  I really enjoyed painting this scene. It was restful to me as the artist  and loved by our friends.  Sunday is the day of rest. I smiled when I found this in archives and thought it perfect for this day.  If you live in Texas you know that we still have 'rules' about not selling liquor before noon.  If you live in Texas and are in your late thirties and up, you might even remember Blue Laws.   Stores were simply NOT open...

Three Remain Contemporary Abstract Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2018 Three Remain    Oil on Canvas.   Size: 16 x 20  Oil on Canvas. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Available Paintings by Laurie Pace  Follow me on Facebook           Sign up for my monthly studio newsletter. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This contemporary abstract horse painting is fresh and wet on the easel.  Been listening to Santana this morning. Then added in some CW with George Strait.   Painting is not complete without some Classical and it was Debussy.  This was painted to be similar to a smaller painting created about three years ago.  Now in the sitting baking stage... I may touch up more as I watch over it.  There are only  maybe three more we...