Skip to main content
DANCE WITH JOY
Contemporary Art Daily Painting Horse Oil by Laurie Justus Pace

30 x 36 inches of COLOUR!!!

Commission and SOLD

For your own painting, contact me and lets do something to put some light in your life!
Laurie



I read a line yesterday that caught my eye and stayed with me through the night. When everything changes, change everything. What does that mean to you?

As I survey the world around me, it changes every millisecond. BUT my life doesn't change that often, so when it does, perhaps that is the time to change everything. When you are feeling trapped, in the hole, desperate, sad, etc... because of changes in your life, then it is time to change everything.

First, bring God back into your life. FULL TIME. When you do and you make it a habit, things will change for the better. Maybe not the situation but for sure the way you look at it and handle it. Some folks need to adjust how they deal with things in their lives and not allow anger and hurt to dictate emotions. God is constant evolution if you think about it. Learn from the change around you and allow Him to keep you safe as you make changes in your life. Nothing ever stays the same. If it does you are not growing, learning and living to your full potential. Use those gifts to the greater good.

Things will change, you can count on it, and when they do, it is time for you to make changes. Do not be afraid, embrace what God has for you and move forward.


Joy and Abundance,
Laurie

“I always thank God for you because of his grace given you in Christ Jesus. For in him you have been enriched in every way—in all your speaking and in all your knowledge—” 1 Corinthians 1:4-5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXHAUSTED Woman Figurative Oil Painting, Art Deco Painting, Art Abstract Painting, Women in Kitchen Oil Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

'Exhausted' 24 x 24  Oil on Canvas Contact me to purchase by check or paypal. Laurie     © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2010 My Website   Thinking ahead to the Thanksgiving celebration next week, I remembered back to those previous dinners that I cooked, served, ate quickly, and cleaned up.  This is how I felt.  It is probably strange...even for me but I had the best fun sketching it out and painting it. We lost another dear family member this week. She has celebrated her 'continuation' day and is now with her mom and dad and her other cousins.  She leaves behind a family that will always celebrate her gentleness.  My aunt was special to all of us. She loved each of us dearly for who we were and was always ready with a hug or a 'good job'.    My memories are of breakfast pastries smeared with butter on top. It was not like they were not sweet enough as they were, but at her small kitch...

Sleeping Cowboy . Ernest Hemingway . Sunday, a day of rest . Western Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2019 Sleeping Cowboy Commissioned Painting for one of our oldest friends. 2004  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW MY BLOG  ON INSTAGRAM     @lauriepaceblog Available Paintings by Laurie Pace          “I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?” Ernest Hemingway  I really enjoyed painting this scene. It was restful to me as the artist  and loved by our friends.  Sunday is the day of rest. I smiled when I found this in archives and thought it perfect for this day.  If you live in Texas you know that we still have 'rules' about not selling liquor before noon.  If you live in Texas and are in your late thirties and up, you might even remember Blue Laws.   Stores were simply NOT open...

Three Remain Contemporary Abstract Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2018 Three Remain    Oil on Canvas.   Size: 16 x 20  Oil on Canvas. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Available Paintings by Laurie Pace  Follow me on Facebook           Sign up for my monthly studio newsletter. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This contemporary abstract horse painting is fresh and wet on the easel.  Been listening to Santana this morning. Then added in some CW with George Strait.   Painting is not complete without some Classical and it was Debussy.  This was painted to be similar to a smaller painting created about three years ago.  Now in the sitting baking stage... I may touch up more as I watch over it.  There are only  maybe three more we...