Skip to main content
Elements Earth, Wind and Fire
Horse Oil Painting by Laurie Justus Pace

30 x 40 x 2 on Canvas

Contact me to purchase and include the painting name. Laurie







It was a beautiful relaxing day yesterday. We so enjoyed a huge lunch with all the kids and my parents. Here are two photos...one of Terry and I and one of my parents. They are always so cute. Our children ordered Terry and I an Italian Margarita and my mom tasted it and had to have one. So she and dad shared one.


Terry and I before the feast.

Mom and Dad and their margarita.

Anniversaries make me reflect back over the years. I have known Terry since age 11. At age 11, I could not have even begun to know what was God's plan in my life and his life. We never know the true purpose that God created us. His plan existed before we did. We are here at this time for a reason for His plan. We each have a purpose and our lives entangle with others here on earth. You can never be sure in what moment your actions or words affect the lives of those around you. A simple word or a simple act can bring great nations to their feet. A simple word or simple act can send bombs flying across the oceans. A simple word or simple act can create a new life.

Do not be discouraged today. Replace those thoughts with joyful anticipation of what you will do through His spirit. Guard and guide your thoughts to the positive and bring the light into the lives of those you touch each day. One simple word...one simple act; the world changes, lives change and the light of the Lord brightens.

Grace,
Laurie

"Be even more diligent to make your call and election sure, for if you do these things you will never stumble." 2 Peter 1:10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXHAUSTED Woman Figurative Oil Painting, Art Deco Painting, Art Abstract Painting, Women in Kitchen Oil Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

'Exhausted' 24 x 24  Oil on Canvas Contact me to purchase by check or paypal. Laurie     © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2010 My Website   Thinking ahead to the Thanksgiving celebration next week, I remembered back to those previous dinners that I cooked, served, ate quickly, and cleaned up.  This is how I felt.  It is probably strange...even for me but I had the best fun sketching it out and painting it. We lost another dear family member this week. She has celebrated her 'continuation' day and is now with her mom and dad and her other cousins.  She leaves behind a family that will always celebrate her gentleness.  My aunt was special to all of us. She loved each of us dearly for who we were and was always ready with a hug or a 'good job'.    My memories are of breakfast pastries smeared with butter on top. It was not like they were not sweet enough as they were, but at her small kitch...

Sleeping Cowboy . Ernest Hemingway . Sunday, a day of rest . Western Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2019 Sleeping Cowboy Commissioned Painting for one of our oldest friends. 2004  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW MY BLOG  ON INSTAGRAM     @lauriepaceblog Available Paintings by Laurie Pace          “I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?” Ernest Hemingway  I really enjoyed painting this scene. It was restful to me as the artist  and loved by our friends.  Sunday is the day of rest. I smiled when I found this in archives and thought it perfect for this day.  If you live in Texas you know that we still have 'rules' about not selling liquor before noon.  If you live in Texas and are in your late thirties and up, you might even remember Blue Laws.   Stores were simply NOT open...

Three Remain Contemporary Abstract Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2018 Three Remain    Oil on Canvas.   Size: 16 x 20  Oil on Canvas. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Available Paintings by Laurie Pace  Follow me on Facebook           Sign up for my monthly studio newsletter. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This contemporary abstract horse painting is fresh and wet on the easel.  Been listening to Santana this morning. Then added in some CW with George Strait.   Painting is not complete without some Classical and it was Debussy.  This was painted to be similar to a smaller painting created about three years ago.  Now in the sitting baking stage... I may touch up more as I watch over it.  There are only  maybe three more we...