Skip to main content
ORIGINAL THREE ~ Abstract Horse Art by Laurie Justus Pace

18 x 27 inches
Oil on Gallery Wrapped Canvas

Contemporary Art for the Home

Click here to contact me to purchase this painting or talk about commission work.



Friday dawns and by noon we will know if we will have new house. We were accepted for our contract offer on the modern house that Stacey found for us, but it is an AS IS price. We have Butch, our super star inspector hitting the place at nine this morning. As long as it is stable we will go ahead with the purchase. Should be moved in by the second weekend in December.



This is the front of the house.




This is an enclosed patio area with skylights across it. It is heated and cooled. I think they called it a Florida Room! I call it a painting room. The Light is FABULOUS.


This is the dining room with a side look into that same Florida room...



This is the master bath dressing area...with circular stairs up to another painting area...a loft that over looks that same Florida Room. You can see it through the door.

This is the breakfast area and part of the kitchen...it looks over its own patio on the other side of the house.


I will have more on this subject tomorrow. I am still holding my breath at what has happened with in two days after three weeks of looking non stop and this home just popping up on the market. God has a sense of humor for sure....maybe more after the inspection.

This continues with the words from www.dailyword.com this morning on guidance. When you do not fight or try and control things, God's guidance will flow through you and the situation. "At ease" I heard continually through the past three weeks of searching from north Dallas all the way over to Keller Texas near us. But my mind was screaming, "find a house, find a studio, find a place to work in the house." I definitely was NOT at ease with the situation and should have been, knowing the Lord would not fail us. He will not fail you either.

Be "AT EASE" today and every time things begin to knot up, do a meditating moment and relax.

Shalom,

Laurie

“The Lord will guide you continually … and you shall be like a watered garden, like a spring of water, whose waters never fail.”—Isaiah 58:11

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXHAUSTED Woman Figurative Oil Painting, Art Deco Painting, Art Abstract Painting, Women in Kitchen Oil Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

'Exhausted' 24 x 24  Oil on Canvas Contact me to purchase by check or paypal. Laurie     © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2010 My Website   Thinking ahead to the Thanksgiving celebration next week, I remembered back to those previous dinners that I cooked, served, ate quickly, and cleaned up.  This is how I felt.  It is probably strange...even for me but I had the best fun sketching it out and painting it. We lost another dear family member this week. She has celebrated her 'continuation' day and is now with her mom and dad and her other cousins.  She leaves behind a family that will always celebrate her gentleness.  My aunt was special to all of us. She loved each of us dearly for who we were and was always ready with a hug or a 'good job'.    My memories are of breakfast pastries smeared with butter on top. It was not like they were not sweet enough as they were, but at her small kitch...

Sleeping Cowboy . Ernest Hemingway . Sunday, a day of rest . Western Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2019 Sleeping Cowboy Commissioned Painting for one of our oldest friends. 2004  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW MY BLOG  ON INSTAGRAM     @lauriepaceblog Available Paintings by Laurie Pace          “I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?” Ernest Hemingway  I really enjoyed painting this scene. It was restful to me as the artist  and loved by our friends.  Sunday is the day of rest. I smiled when I found this in archives and thought it perfect for this day.  If you live in Texas you know that we still have 'rules' about not selling liquor before noon.  If you live in Texas and are in your late thirties and up, you might even remember Blue Laws.   Stores were simply NOT open...

Three Remain Contemporary Abstract Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2018 Three Remain    Oil on Canvas.   Size: 16 x 20  Oil on Canvas. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Available Paintings by Laurie Pace  Follow me on Facebook           Sign up for my monthly studio newsletter. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This contemporary abstract horse painting is fresh and wet on the easel.  Been listening to Santana this morning. Then added in some CW with George Strait.   Painting is not complete without some Classical and it was Debussy.  This was painted to be similar to a smaller painting created about three years ago.  Now in the sitting baking stage... I may touch up more as I watch over it.  There are only  maybe three more we...