Skip to main content
Clydesdale One


24 x 24 inches


A Painting a Day



I am not entirely sold on the background on this painting, but decided to let it dry and watch it for a while. I love the horse and the movement with in and the colors but am debating on blues in the background. Click here if you are interested in this painting.


Saturday and it is definitely cooler outside! I shall be working on bookwork this morning in the studio (Yes there is drudgery too) and then hitting the easel. The fall leaves are quite inspiring outside, we actually have some color this year!

A special good morning to Sue and warm wishes in their snowfall...send it to Texas please!

Larilyn, I joined the Sweepsheet this morning and gave them your name! SEE I told you I would!

Fellow artist, Conni Togel is at an art show this weekend. Visit her site by clicking here.


Or visit the FIVE GRACES web site.

Diane Whitehead, another fellow artist from the Five Graces, is just home from visiting her first grandson. WOW.... he is beautiful too! Click here to visit Diane's great web site and see her work.


Grace to all,
Laurie


The light of God within you is your peace, strength and wholeness.

"Pay to all what is due them, respect to whom respect is due, honor to whom honor is due." Romans 13:7

Comments

Shanti Marie said…
Hi I'm a daily painter too. I like your work, Its colorful. My style is colorful too, but for these daily paintings, I'm stepping away from my style to paint something I normaly wouldn't paint or to try to paint certain subjects a little differntly then I usually would. Its been fun I think I have 95 daily paintings so far. It motivates me to do my bigger paintings.

Any way, I really like your impressionistic style.
Shanti

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Collage Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Justus Pace

  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2013 Horse Collage Fall 2013  12 x 18 inches Mixed Media on Canvas.  This was an intentional paint to imitate one of the 100 ponies I did in 2012. That poor little 8 x 10 pony was loved by a company to do very large prints and it was not here for me to even use to scan... so I created something with the same heart, a kindred spirit. The underlays are pages from a western book and then torn papers of different varieties were added along with stains of paint and purposeful areas of paint.  This would not be a painting I would do today, but the goal was to capture the spirit of the first painting. This is available for purchase. Please click here  to see pricing and painting. Laurie Pace A Texas Artist Pace Studio  Graphics One Design My Blog          My Website          Gicl...

EXHAUSTED Woman Figurative Oil Painting, Art Deco Painting, Art Abstract Painting, Women in Kitchen Oil Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

'Exhausted' 24 x 24  Oil on Canvas Contact me to purchase by check or paypal. Laurie     © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2010 My Website   Thinking ahead to the Thanksgiving celebration next week, I remembered back to those previous dinners that I cooked, served, ate quickly, and cleaned up.  This is how I felt.  It is probably strange...even for me but I had the best fun sketching it out and painting it. We lost another dear family member this week. She has celebrated her 'continuation' day and is now with her mom and dad and her other cousins.  She leaves behind a family that will always celebrate her gentleness.  My aunt was special to all of us. She loved each of us dearly for who we were and was always ready with a hug or a 'good job'.    My memories are of breakfast pastries smeared with butter on top. It was not like they were not sweet enough as they were, but at her small kitch...

Sleeping Cowboy . Ernest Hemingway . Sunday, a day of rest . Western Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2019 Sleeping Cowboy Commissioned Painting for one of our oldest friends. 2004  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW MY BLOG  ON INSTAGRAM     @lauriepaceblog Available Paintings by Laurie Pace          “I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?” Ernest Hemingway  I really enjoyed painting this scene. It was restful to me as the artist  and loved by our friends.  Sunday is the day of rest. I smiled when I found this in archives and thought it perfect for this day.  If you live in Texas you know that we still have 'rules' about not selling liquor before noon.  If you live in Texas and are in your late thirties and up, you might even remember Blue Laws.   Stores were simply NOT open...