Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

25 July 2011

Mountain Appaloosa, The Painted Ponies 2011, Abstract Horse Paintings by Texas Equine Artist Laurie Pace

Mountain Appaloosa at Mirada Fine Art

Contact Steve for pricing on this beauty...
Tell him you saw it on the blog and he will give you special pricing.

20 x 30 inches  Oil on Canvas    
 ©Laurie Pace    Graphics One Design 1998-2011 

  Contact me for your own commissioned painting: Laurie  
Enjoy clicking on the detail shots below.

Detail One

 Detail Two
Detail Three



Pearls of Wisdom

"I did the best that I knew how to do at the time. When I knew better, I did better."  Jan Wenstrand   

When visiting with Jan we spent time catching up on the past few months. She is such a dear faith based friend and so helpful with me staying focused.  At the point I was being miserable about what might be...and what was...she told me to focus on the words above. I felt such relief as I rolled those thoughts through my mind... and felt such an uplifting that I wanted to share her wisdom.

Living life the best we can with prayer, discernment, discretion and thought... and giving to Him what we cannot do is the the best way. Then realizing it is only through making mistakes that we grow stronger and wiser.


Laurie          

Proverbs 3:21
"My son, do not let wisdom and understanding out of your sight, preserve sound judgment and discretion"
 
GALLERY LINKS

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis