Skip to main content
Hilary's Horses


3 ft by 4 ft


A Painting A Day

For a similar commission piece, contact me. Click Here.

She lives out west and wanted a huge painting for her "dull" living room. She was going to bid on a painting on eBay that had the colors and the power she wanted, but it just wasn't big enough...so she wrote me. From our correspondance I was able to paint her very own personal canvas with the hand chosen colors for her room and the correct size for her wall. She poured over the images I have on artspan, my web site and my blog. She decided on the horses she wanted as far as how much body showing...and then CHOCOLATE...she wrote me as I painted, more CHOCOLATE. Dark Reds, burgandies, blues, golds and chocolates....she got what she wanted. I just finished it up and we are both praying for it to dry. I will ship it over night to her if it dries in time for a party she is having on Nov 10th. Keep your fingers crossed for both of us!

Meanwhile with holiday gift season arriving, contact me above if I can do something special just for you or for your special someone. I can work on a payment plan for the larger pieces if necessary, or I can paint small to stay in your budget.

Grace,

Laurie

"I am the Lord, and I will free you from the burdens of the Egypians and deliver you from slavery to them. I will redemm you with an outstretched arm and with mighty acts of judgment." Exodus 6:6

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Collage Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Justus Pace

  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2013 Horse Collage Fall 2013  12 x 18 inches Mixed Media on Canvas.  This was an intentional paint to imitate one of the 100 ponies I did in 2012. That poor little 8 x 10 pony was loved by a company to do very large prints and it was not here for me to even use to scan... so I created something with the same heart, a kindred spirit. The underlays are pages from a western book and then torn papers of different varieties were added along with stains of paint and purposeful areas of paint.  This would not be a painting I would do today, but the goal was to capture the spirit of the first painting. This is available for purchase. Please click here  to see pricing and painting. Laurie Pace A Texas Artist Pace Studio  Graphics One Design My Blog          My Website          Gicl...

EXHAUSTED Woman Figurative Oil Painting, Art Deco Painting, Art Abstract Painting, Women in Kitchen Oil Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

'Exhausted' 24 x 24  Oil on Canvas Contact me to purchase by check or paypal. Laurie     © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2010 My Website   Thinking ahead to the Thanksgiving celebration next week, I remembered back to those previous dinners that I cooked, served, ate quickly, and cleaned up.  This is how I felt.  It is probably strange...even for me but I had the best fun sketching it out and painting it. We lost another dear family member this week. She has celebrated her 'continuation' day and is now with her mom and dad and her other cousins.  She leaves behind a family that will always celebrate her gentleness.  My aunt was special to all of us. She loved each of us dearly for who we were and was always ready with a hug or a 'good job'.    My memories are of breakfast pastries smeared with butter on top. It was not like they were not sweet enough as they were, but at her small kitch...

Sleeping Cowboy . Ernest Hemingway . Sunday, a day of rest . Western Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2019 Sleeping Cowboy Commissioned Painting for one of our oldest friends. 2004  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW MY BLOG  ON INSTAGRAM     @lauriepaceblog Available Paintings by Laurie Pace          “I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?” Ernest Hemingway  I really enjoyed painting this scene. It was restful to me as the artist  and loved by our friends.  Sunday is the day of rest. I smiled when I found this in archives and thought it perfect for this day.  If you live in Texas you know that we still have 'rules' about not selling liquor before noon.  If you live in Texas and are in your late thirties and up, you might even remember Blue Laws.   Stores were simply NOT open...