Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

13 June 2016

You seize the flower... flower paintings by Laurie Pace



  ©+Laurie Pace       Graphics One Design 2016

White Flowers  Sold  Oil on Canvas.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“But pleasures are like poppies spread, You seize the flower, it's bloom is shed; Or, like the snow-fall in the river, A moment white, then melts forever.” ― Robert Burns, Tam O'Shanter
Revisiting pieces from ten years ago. Where did the years go?  Each year blooms before me, days fly even faster the older I get.  Each moment we are gifted here should be full of life and not filled with fear or worry.  I have been a worrier ever since my first memory.  When a tornado warning came out in St Louis, I would nervously sit on the kitchen chair next to the door that led to the basement.  We were told to always be ready to run to the basement. I believe I learned how to worry at a very young age. 
Storms and weather rarely affect me now...but other things do.  Season change and so do I.
Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.  1 Chronicles 16:34
Laurie


#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart

Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS

© Graphics One Design 2015

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis