Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

20 May 2016

Things Hoped For... Wild Horse Paintings by Laurie Pace



  ©+Laurie Pace       Graphics One Design 2016

38 x 58 Inches Oil on Canvas 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.” ― Epicurus
Well... I have a desire to find the ponies in this painting.  Suddenly they began to appear and it was... like they were always there and I did not see them until the morning after. Hope you are watching as the posts pass to keep up with the progress. So now they are found and I continue on with my painting.
I have shared before about writing on index cards those things that you 'want' or desire in life.... and watched how fast God actually provided those things.  Now I am thinking it is more important to journal daily about all the wonderful things I have right now.  The list is endless. Gratitude ... giving thanks. I need to post some signs throughout the house.  Put a big stop sign on it and the words... Give thanks... be Grateful. Show gratitude. Thank God this moment.  Repetition makes habits and I want gratitude to go beyond habit, I want it to be part of breathing. 
I know what I will call this painting, it is Ocean Herd Summer Winds.  Far from done though.            
“And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.” Revelation 21:4 
Laurie 


#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart

Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS

© Graphics One Design 2015

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis