Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

05 June 2014

Funny Flowers, Contemporary Flower Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace


  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2014

Funny Flowers
 Size:12 x 12  Oil on Canvas.
Contemporary Flower Painting

Available Paintings by Laurie Pace 

So I had this urge to paint with a brush but kept it to a small canvas as I knew it would not survive the journey.  Part of getting it out of my system I guess. BUT it was fun.  About two hours after finishing it... yep, it became a horse and you will see it tomorrow.  Just remember quiet flowers BLOOMING into action when you see it.

If I am not open to trying the brush on occasion I find myself in a rut. I need to stay open to new ideas and new things around me. Abundance surrounds me.

Abundance is something that is there for all of us. It may not be in what we think we need or want... but we have abundance in our lives.  In my head is a constant abundance of ideas, discussions, debates, celebrations and songs. Yet I know we all experience the feeling that we are lacking something in our lives and we often try different things looking for that satisfied feeling. Sometimes worry of money and financial strains pulls us down. We find ourselves clinging tight to our possessions.  But why? Is it a fear of being without? 

If you answered yes, it is time to get your priorities in order. Make a list if you need to of what is really a need in your life.  The other things are just complicating your life.  Your true good comes from God. Affirm this and know that God will provide the prosperity you need.  

#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart

Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS

© Graphics One Design 2014

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis