Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

13 February 2014

West by Northwest Mixed Media Horse Painting by Laurie Pace #lauriepaceart #horsepaintings


  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2014

West by Northwest
24 x 36 inches Mixed Media on Canvas. 
Available - Email me

As I mentioned I am taking a more relaxed laid back approach to my blog again like I did the first five years of blogging. You get what I am doing exactly at that time and no pre-posting. SO my posts are fresh when I do them, and I am not promising daily, but if I work they will be here.

This morning I tidied up the studio and painted edges on a number of paintings that have been finished over the past six weeks and are ready to ship to galleries and new owners.

I am also preparing my special studio sale PDF so if you are interested in seeing what I have at special pricing, please email me.



Each edge attempts to match up to the front of the painting. 

I am lining them up for Terry to spray with a pre-varnish before they are shipped to the galleries. 

#horsepaintings   #wolfpaintings  #lauriepaceart



Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS

© Graphics One Design 2014



No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis