© G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace Graphics One Design 2014
The Power and the Glory
4 x 6 feet Oil on Canvas. SOLD
I posted this for you to see the magnificent power in the bottom half of the painting. Hence it just was blessed with the name "The Power and the Glory". Still not sure what will occur with line and color up around the rider.
The Twelfth Day of Christmas
The twelve points of doctrine in the Apostles' Creed:
1) I believe in God, the Father almighty, creator of heaven and earth.
2) I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord.
3) He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary.
4) He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried. He descended into hell [the grave].
5) On the third day he rose again. He ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
6) He will come again to judge the living and the dead.
7) I believe in the Holy Spirit,
8) the holy catholic Church,
9) the communion of saints,
10) the forgiveness of sins,
11) the resurrection of the body,
12) and life everlasting.
Epiphany, January 6
A Texas Artist
© Graphics One Design 2014