Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

28 November 2011

Texas Watering Hole An Equine Horse Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Texas Watering Hole
Finished Horse Painting!
24 x 36 inches  Oil on Canvas  
  ©Laurie Pace    Graphics One Design 1998-2011  
Contact me for your own commissioned painting or 
to purchase this piece: Laurie    


Goodness Abounds...

You do have control over where you point your thoughts and prayers. When you expect good, you are directing your thoughts to finding the positive in everything.  When fear begins to crawl in, it is tempting to begin worrying again. I am really guilty of this one.  I have to literally turn my thoughts to God and put my faith in Him to walk me through this sudden dark cloud that has dropped in over my head.

Just take a slow deep breath... concentrate on the Lord and let out your air slowly blowing that  cloud away and refocusing on the abundance God  has provided.

Refocus yourself and realize you are on a steady foundation of God which provides you with the courage and strength you need. God is at work in you right now. Expect unlimited goodness.  It abounds all around you.

CLICK here to read more.

Laurie        

 
GALLERY LINKS

1 comment:

T.Gomez said...

I love the complexity of this painting. So many layers to view. I'm not sure which is more inspiring - the painting or the written word, but I needed both this morning. Thank you for sharing.

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis