Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

23 May 2011

Abstract Horse Painting Racing the Sun by Texas Contemporary Fine Artist Laurie Pace

Racing the Sun
Oil on Canvas
Contact Steve at Mirada Fine Art.


      ©Laurie Pace    Graphics One Design 1998-2011
Contact me for commission work. Laurie


Sharing

As much as I love my husband... I did not need him to share his cold and bronchitis with me.  Yesterday the cold hit in full force and I spent the day in bed. I am moving slowly this morning, but will not get to do much. Was suppose to finish painting for Denver and finish up a few more Jackson Hole Paintings. So this blog is very short.

Sitting here the room is spinning. Think it is my stopped up ears.  It is also not fun because I do not take meds...strictly some Zinc, throat coat tea and I chew gum to try and pop my ears.

Somehow we both have to be back on our feet in about three days to head in for the wedding. Please pray for our healing.  Obviously God wanted me to rest for awhile and that is my intent today. My plans are definitely not His plans right now.

 
 Laurie          
 
“[Life by the Spirit] You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh; rather, serve one another humbly in love.” - Galatians 5:13
 
 
GALLERY LINKS

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis