Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

16 July 2016

We must Create it Ourselves Figurative Painting in Progress



  ©+Laurie Pace       Graphics One Design 2016

In Progress Painting   Oil on Canvas.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“How wrong is it for a woman to expect the man to build the world she wants, rather than to create it herself?” ― Anaïs Nin
Well I posted this close up to give you an ideas of the looseness I want but sadly the face did not arrive there. I will post the entire painting tomorrow. It is hanging drying and things could change but my granddaughter loves it like it is.  So I do not know... if I will work on it more or not at this point.  I am using oils and loving the freedom I am achieving it on most of the canvas... just not the face.  (Insert sad smiley face)    But I have to build this myself. I have to journey this and work over and over to find what I am searching for to release. No one else can help me... or direct me. Only my attempts at the canvas and learning to let go. 


It is a wild fun ride... if I can loosen up the face and LET GO and trust my inner spirit... it might work on the next painting.
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
Laurie 


#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart

Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS

© Graphics One Design 2015

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis