Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

28 April 2014

The Foundational Wash... Texas Artist Laurie Pace, Horse Paintings


  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2014

The Foundational Wash
36 x 36  inches Oil on Canvas. SOLD
Available Paintings by Laurie Pace 

I have always prepped with acrylics on my canvas. I felt like wiping and dripping as I worked just playing in the water.  Dreaming it might rain again soon here for our garden.  

As I mentioned I had listened to the interview with Dan McCaw...but I was past this stage when I started it... so I was grinning at the joy I had experienced already and being inspired by the words I heard, I cannot wait to share tomorrow with you... so come back to see more.

Nothing feels better than a hot shower in the winter or a cool shower in the summer. I know our garden feels this way as I sometimes catch the marigolds beginning to droop. Time to call Lady L over to water the garden. That is her 'job' and she loves it.   

With this canvas I felt the need to scrub and wash and spray and coat with more acrylics and scrub some more...not 'searching' for something but 'waiting' for that feeling that I was creating something that called to me inside and out.

"Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God.  But land that produces thorns and thistles is worthless and is in danger of being cursed. In the end it will be burned". Hebrews 6:7-8


#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart



Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS

© Graphics One Design 2014

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis