Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

11 February 2008

Shadows in the Barn
Watercolor by Laurie Justus Pace

9 x 12 inches



Today is a new start painting in my breakfast room off the kitchen until the heater issue is resolved. I have a ceramic style plug in heater next to a cool mist humidfier...not sure This is safe, but at least the air is not drying my throat out making me cough.

A new road is branching off and more to come in the next few days. With the prayers of many a journey will be recorded and hopefully lives will be touched. Please keep our family in prayer.

Yesterday I was blessed with Stacey and Larry coming over. As I mentioned in my late blog yesterday, they visit was wonderful! I am better. I am up and planning to paint in a few moments. Again thanks for all the well wishes and prayers. The cough lingers but I can tell is better than it was and my energy and appetite are returning.

I wish for all of you good health and hopefully by tomorrow a normal blog with NEW artwork. This is a watercolor from two years ago.

Grace,
Laurie

"So if you faithfully obey the commands I am giving you today—to love the LORD your God and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul- then I will send rain on your land in its season, both autumn and spring rains, so that you may gather in your grain, new wine and oil. I will provide grass in the fields for your cattle, and you will eat and be satisfied." Deuteronomy 11:13-15

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis