Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

22 September 2011

Palette Knife Flower Painting by A Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Progression on Flower Painting
22 x 28 inches Oil on Canvas


Stunning colors so different than my normal palette.  Deep russets, oranges, roses and greens contrasting with turquoise in this
composition of flowers in a bowl.
The bowl is near a window and I am still developing that part of the painting.

©Laurie Pace    Graphics One Design 1998-2011
Contact me for your own commissioned painting 
or to purchase this piece: Laurie    

Turning It Over

When those words run through my mind I think of the soil outside.
Or even the days spent at the beach digging in the sand and watching sand castles dissolve back into the ocean.

It is not always just letting go and letting God, but sometimes there is more involved when you cannot seem to let go.


Turning it over with God.  Digging into the heart of the issues and 'shoveling them out of the way.


Turning the soil over and making way for new growth in life.


Letting go is always hard.

Tirelessly Terry worked at digging up a root next to the house.

Only two weeks before we closed on the house in March of 2010, there was a huge storm. Lightening hit this tree right next to the house.  READ MORE BY CLICKING HERE......




You can sign up on the inside blog to ONLY receive the Words of My Heart Email....and no art.  Thanks for your patience as I adjust my blogs and my life back into a working pattern.

Laurie

       
 
GALLERY LINKS
SR Gallery Hong Kong    Gillian Jones Gallery Ohio

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis