Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

04 August 2016

Some Ways don't work.... Contemporary Western Horse paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace



  ©+Laurie Pace       Graphics One Design 2016

24 x 24 Oil on Canvas.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.”― Thomas A. Edison
Looking at this is terrifying.  Failure and NOT the path I had in my head.  WHY did I deviate?  Totally wrong not trusting myself and the Holy Spirit inside of me to let it go.  Go another direction.  I had that beautiful sketch all on the canvas and SMOOOO comes out. UGLY to my eyes.
I scraped it. So come back to the next blog and see what it became.  I took the sketch as the foundation and built upon this mess to get where I am going but NOT where my vision is yet.
Deuteronomy 31:8  " The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”
Laurie


#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart

Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS

© Graphics One Design 2015

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis