Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

28 May 2008

THE COURTING DANCE
Horse Oil Painting by Laurie Justus Pace

24 x 24 inches

SOLD



I am relaxed this morning and not so tense for a change! Sometime last night between dinner and bed a genuine feeling of ease filled my body and mind. I am going to have breakfast and begin painting this morning and truly looking forward to my alone time in the studio.

Rest today in the knowledge that God is the total source of serenity. Your world has been filled with challenges of rising food costs, gas expenses, and life in general. This probably tends to bring a feeling of discouragement. Letting go of the struggle to allow the peace of God to fill your life in this very moment. Be at peace my friend.

Grace,
Laurie

"The God of Peace be with all of you." Romans 15:33

1 comment:

Miriam said...

Yours were exactly the words I needed to hear this morning as life feels like it is in a downward (and out of control) spiral. Thank you.

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis