Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

14 May 2017

Running Forever . . . The "Sue" club . . . And then there were three . . Horse Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace, RUNNING FOREVER



  ©+Laurie Pace       Graphics One Design 2017

 Size: 36 x 36  Oil on Canvas. Sold
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there." Will Rogers

The "Sue" Club.  My middle name is Sue. I do not meet many "Sue"s at all.  My daughter in law's mom is  "Sue" ... and until I met "Sue" from Canada on the internet... that is about it for me.  So all the 'Sue' women I meet, I grow to love dearly.  Sue has commissioned a painting years back and her dear hubby has had me paint a few small ones.  The gift away this month is to Sue... and this gorgeous painting is the one she picked out and it is on its way to Canada where she lives. 

It makes me smile to send a painting to a new home so I am hoping she will share photos of it hanging. 

"Give thanks to the Lord above, His love endures forever." Psalm 136:2


#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart

Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS

© Graphics One Design 2017

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis