Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

16 June 2014

"Practice" Child on Piano Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

  
  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2014

Practice
 Size: 18 x 36  Oil on Canvas.
Available Paintings by Laurie Pace 

This piece is probably at 90% finished. I had some inquires about it this last week so I spent Sunday working on it.  Hard not to go wild with colors and stay tame but I am making the journey with a smile delighting in the four hours spent at the easel yesterday.

This painting is available so please email me if you are interested in it.



Psalm 57:7
My heart, O God, is steadfast, my heart is steadfast; I will sing and make music.

#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart

Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS

© Graphics One Design 2014

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis