Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

26 September 2013

Hesitation in progress, sketch on Canvas, Contemporary Fine Art by Texas Artist Laurie Pace


  
  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2013

Sketch on Canvas "Hesitation" 
18 x 24 inches Oil on Canvas. 

I have had this sketched out for about three weeks, but the Artists of Texas has their fifth annual art show in Dallas opening in about a month and I had to finish the show book.  So painting has been not happening in my studio despite the pre-sketched canvases along the wall.  Little Girl on the Beach... painting to be soon.

Stay tuned for another child at the beach in a different palette.


I long to see you so that I may impart to you some spiritual gift to make you strong— that is, that you and I may be mutually encouraged by each other’s faith. I do not want you to be unaware, brothers and sisters,[d] that I planned many times to come to you (but have been prevented from doing so until now) in order that I might have a harvest among you, just as I have had among the other Gentiles.  
Romans 1:11-13




Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist


Pace Studio 
Graphics One Design



GALLERY LINKS

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis