Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

09 August 2013

18 Strength of Day Abstract Contemporary Horse Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

  
  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2013

16 x 20 inches Oil on Canvas.
  SOLD   Thank you!

This was painted at my workshop last weekend using left overs from one artist's palette.  This is always a challenge to me to scoop up the left overs and see what I can do with it. I absolutely love the painting that came out of it... strong horse painting, so I named it Strength of Day.


I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all my heart;
    I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.
I will be glad and rejoice in you;
    I will sing the praises of your name, O Most High.
Psalm 9:1-2


Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist


Pace Studio 
Graphics One Design



GALLERY LINKS

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis