Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

24 April 2012

Longhorn Sketches for Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

More Longhorn Sketches by Texas Artist Laurie Pace 


This is another sketch for the square paintings. It is one of the only ways I could sketch to get longhorns on a square canvas and that was to angle them.






©Laurie Pace    Graphics One Design 1998-2012 Contact me for your own commissioned painting or to purchase this piece: Laurie    



Shared Moments

The treasured moments of friends is such a blessing.  I promised updated photos with Jan and Arlo from this weekend and you are are getting just that!  We spent a wonderful time with them catching up on old times and making new memories.  Lady L decided Arlo was her other Grandpa and of course with Jan being my 'sis' Lady L decided she was 'grandma' as well.  It has been two years since I sat face to face with Jan and I wanted to cry when they pulled in the driveway. I finally could look into her eyes and feel the warmth of her hug in person.

My Sister of the Heart. Jan and Laurie Spring 2012


The 'Group' Spring 2012




 




GALLERY LINKS

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis