Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

07 April 2012

Beginnings for Lady L, Her first REAL Painting. Proud Oma, Laurie Pace

Beginnings for Lady L  
My Mini Me

24 x 24 inches Acrylic

I was amazed watching her on the canvas with a piece of chalk...drawing off her flower. She just turned three two months ago.

Tomorrow on Easter you will see her finished painting. She will be visiting again tomorrow and I hope she will paint another one!




©Laurie Pace    Graphics One Design 1998-2012 
Contact me for your own commissioned painting or to purchase this piece: Laurie



The Pain of Yesterday

I lay in my bed wanting the day before to have been a bad dream.  The sun has not broken the horizon yet... and I lay here wide awake remembering. Yesterday was full of fear, anger, death and hope.

There had been a meeting of the elders and scribes in the predawn hours.  Peter really did deny knowing Jesus.  

But I am just as guilty as I stood in the shadows and watched it all happen. Many witnesses were called but no one could seem to agree on the same thing.  Peter denied knowing him three times.  It was not just once, but three times.  Peter how could you do that?




 
GALLERY LINKS

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis