Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

05 October 2011

Rooted in Texas Tree Landscape Painting by A Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Rooted in Texas by A Texas Artist Laurie Pace

40 x 40 inches of Thick Oil and Color

Tree Landscape Painting, Texas Oaks by A Texas Artist Laurie Pace
I went into the studio yesterday intending to do horses but this came out instead. Colorful and slightly Fauvistic in nature, but true to nature in colors, shadows and light.


Sold

     ©Laurie Pace    Graphics One Design 1998-2011    


Eat Your Vegetables

A command that still lingers in my head from childhood.

Or ...remember the starving children in the world.

As an artist/mom I would make sure the plate I put before my children was colorful.

I had one that would not eat eggs.

There was one that would not eat corn or mashed potatoes.

Finally there was one that ate everything. He is that way in life too...he has to try everything, the good and the bad.   
 
GALLERY LINKS

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis