Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

01 October 2011

Haze Spirit Horse Painting by A Texas Artist Laurie Pace

More happening on Haze Spirit Horse
30 x 40 inches Acrylic on Canvas so far....

I have no clue what direction I am going yet, but still working this canvas over.
I will keep posting my progress and you can keep up with it as I go. 
More Painting today for sure on this hazy blue horse painting. 
 
 ©Laurie Pace    Graphics One Design 1998-2011  
Contact me for your own commissioned painting 
or to purchase this piece: Laurie    


Staying Quiet

For some reason last night, I was in a foul mood last night.  Rare but easily understood with outside stress and news of loved ones struggling.  I never got to that ranting point, or slamming cabinet doors...but the voices in my head struggled with the "I, poor me, and the what if" syndrome.


My brain was not racing but it definitely was not on a straight path of thinking.

It was just hitting sunset as I began to pace the floors inside.

I escaped outside with my camera.







No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis