Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

06 October 2011

Abstract Horse Painting Moonrise through the Mountains by A Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Moonrise Through the Mountains

40 x 40 inches  Oil on Canvas    

Beautiful contemporary Abstract Horse Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace.
Layers of paint create the painting surface with colors of evening mist filtering through the mountains and the horse keening its nostrils sniffing the cool of evening. 


This painting is available.
Contact me for your own commissioned painting or to purchase this piece: Laurie
 ©Laurie Pace    Graphics One Design 1998-2011

I've Got your Back

Artist and dear friend Debbie Lincoln is in the air flying to Haiti this morning.

I promised to pray.





Debbie is not keen on flying.









A far cry from her horses, her cow, her chickens, her bees, her painting, her garden....

not to forget her husband, friends and family.
 CLICK HERE TO READ MORE....



 
GALLERY LINKS

1 comment:

Angela said...

Your painting Moonrise Through The Mountains is so beautiful. It is such a burst of bright beautiful color and then springs forth the horse. I don't comment often but want you to know that I am inspired and amazed by your artwork. Think back to the very beginning of your art career, that is me. I study your work and my heart says I wish I could do that.

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis