Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

04 December 2009

'Beth's Doodle Bugs' Figurative Child Portrait Art Daily Oil Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Justus Pace


'Beth's Doodlebugs'
18 x 24 inches  Oil on Canvas


SOLD  


Contact me to purchase by check or paypal. Laurie

 © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2005


FOR shopping today, Click on the name below for some fabulous with my painted ponies on them.
Try out a new mouse pad, a wonderful mug for coffee or hot tea, or my favorite, the bags! There are tote bags, beach bags and just junk bags. I put images on front and back of all of them.  I already own
several of them and use them all the time. They wash great too.

There are many neat gifts to consider!

VIDEO YOU TUBE






Abundance to you and yours...


Laurie

 "When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” John 8:12  

1 comment:

Grammie Jan said...

I love your paintings of children; the innocence and the simplicity of things that they enjoy are lessons we as adults could learn from them.
Crystal is a beautiful young lady and looks lovely in her new outfit.
Love you,
Jan

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis