Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

05 March 2017

Running Colors After the Rain by Texas Artist Laurie Pace



  ©+Laurie Pace       Graphics One Design 2017

Running Colors After the Rain 
 Size: 3 x 4  Oil on Canvas.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue, and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true.” ― E.Y. Harburg

This is it, the final painting. I hauled it outside for pictures in the shade so the lighting would be as close to normal as I could. I hope you find the story as you look at this piece. There are many story lines woven into the surface and it is part of who I am throughout a discovery journey in painting. 

I remain at a standstill at the moment. I had a mild case of the flu but enough that it took me over a week to feel semi normal again. I hope to be painting in the next few days to have some new things. I want to play more with the washes in oil and layering. I loved the effect of painting something and then wiping it almost out and bringing it forward again.  It feels like life and the experiences we live through.  

"Then the LORD said to Moses, “I will rain down bread from heaven for you. The people are to go out each day and gather enough for that day. In this way I will test them and see whether they will follow my instructions." Exodus 16:4



Watch the Painting Video:  https://vimeo.com/202295543


#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart

Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS

© Graphics One Design 2017

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis