Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

26 March 2017

Great Expectations = Hope . . . Contemporary Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace



  ©+Laurie Pace       Graphics One Design 2017

Summer Winds Size: 40 x 40  Sold Oil on Canvas.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold: when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade.” ― Charles Dickens, Great Expectations

We are deep into Lent and my heart and mind are more in love with my Father than I was the week before. He not only gives his love, his grace, his light, his comfort, his presence... but he gives us HOPE.

Psalm 119:116 "Sustain me, my God, according to your promise, and I will live; do not let my hopes be dashed."  


#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart

Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS

© Graphics One Design 2017

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis