Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

27 August 2016

The Colors of Ember in the Fire Tulip Painting in Progress with Laurie Pace



  ©+Laurie Pace       Graphics One Design 2016

 Painting in Progress 30 x 40  Oil on Canvas.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“But I have always thought that these tulips must have had names. They were red, and orange and red, and red and orange and yellow, like the ember in a nursery fire of a winter's evening. I remember them.” ― Neil Gaiman, Coraline
My lighting in the studio is bad. Terry has fixed it since this was taken.  But I think you can see where this painting is headed.  It is full of joy and bursting with colors... the colors of embers in a fire.  This is the feeling of color and celebration I want. Not the fire but the depth of those brilliant colors in a field of blooming tulips. 
For you have been my hope, Sovereign LORD, my confidence since my youth. Psalm 71:5
Laurie


#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart

Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS

© Graphics One Design 2015

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis