Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

19 June 2016

If I could Walk through my Garden forever... artist Laurie Pace, Flower paintings



  ©+Laurie Pace       Graphics One Design 2016

Steps to the Arboretum  Sold   Oil on Canvas.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“If I had a flower for every time I thought of you...I could walk through my garden forever.” ― Alfred Tennyson
FAVORITE PAINTING...but do not know where it is. Was gifted to a friend in Detroit who suddenly passed away a year ago... and absolutely no one there knows what happened to the contents of her home.  It was professionally framed and I would love to know where it is.  Guess it is a lost path I seek.
I love the palette knife work on this piece and the palette. The Texas sun always keeps the area hot and shade is always a deep respite.  
Many are the woes of the wicked, but the LORD’s unfailing love surrounds the one who trusts in him. Psalm 32:10
Laurie


#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart

Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS

© Graphics One Design 2015

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis