©+Laurie Pace Graphics One Design 2015
Hills are both literal and psychological. Some hills are higher to climb than others. Some hills offer something pretty neat on the other side. What hill are you climbing right now?
I really sat and thought about this blog before I began it. In the past week:
- I lost a favorite Aunt, my dad's sister.
- I heard from some dear friends the dad has colon cancer.
- One of my older art friends has a wife on the verge of sliding further up the other side of her hill into God's arms, also with cancer.
- Lady M, our newest granddaughter will be Baptised in a few weeks to celebrate her new journey in life as she begins to 'climb' her hill of life.
- This past weekend we celebrated Easter and the death and resurrection of Christ. From the top of the HIll of Calvary, down to the depths of hell and rising again to the highest existence with God the Father.
So, with that list being there in front of me... it truly put a lot into perspective. I continue to do my meditations with the Healing Codes. Terry and I are working on cleaning up our diets again. With all of this comes a beautiful change of heart. Connecting throughout the day to God not just in prayer but listening while meditating; then smiling and feeling His light surrounding me and flowing through me - I have begun to realize the need is to have an open heart to him. Really how important are things in your everyday life that seems to drain you of your energy and happiness. Did you ever stop to think of everything that is weighing you down? Where are you on your journey? What hill are you climbing? What is truly the most important thing in your life right now? Where is your joy?
Sending you light and love, Laurie
"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. That person should not expect to receive anything from the Lord. Such a person is double-minded and unstable in all they do." James 1: 2-8
#horsepainting #lauriepaceart #equineart
A Texas Artist