Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

14 September 2014

Twilight Nude, a Contemporary Nude Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace


Twilight Nude  ©Laurie Pace 2014

Twilight Nude

  ©+Laurie Pace       Graphics One Design 2014


 Size: 24 x 36 Oil on Canvas. Sold
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a commissioned painting for a very modern home.  We really had quite a few sketches as it developed as I wanted to have the full figure across with the feet.  It will be framed in a dark frame and will hang in the master bath area of the home.  I paint nudes on request and have quite a few styles I work in. You can see them at Daily Painters. They are mixed in with my other figurative work. 

I love the thick paint and layering on this one and it is musical in person. Contemporary Nude Painting by Laurie Pace


As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, my God. 
Psalm 42:1

#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart

Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS

© Graphics One Design 2014

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis