Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

13 September 2014

Lone Wolf Oil on Board by Laurie Justus Pace


Lone Wolf  ©Laurie Pace 2014
LONE WOLF

  ©+Laurie Pace       Graphics One Design 2014

 Size: 9 x 12  Oil on Canvas.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Busy here at our house and painting comes in spurts. We have a new grand baby on the way and we are already in preparations. This is a new small painting 9 x 12 of my wolves done in the pull style of my horses. These contemporary wolf paintings are popular but I do not paint many of them. I try to keep them collectible!  So this is a small wolf painting just finished and very wet! This is the FIRST small wolf I have ever painted.

I lift up my eyes to the mountains— where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.
Psalm 121:1-2 NIV


#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart

Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS

© Graphics One Design 2014

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis