Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

15 June 2014

Secrets, Figurative painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace


  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2014

Secrets
 Size: 30 x 30 Oil on Canvas.SOLD
Available Paintings by Laurie Pace 

This piece lives in NY.  It was so much fun painting it and it is from 2006. This week I have been finishing up a magnolia painting and restructuring my studio.  So it has been a glance into the past and the diversity of my work. This is eight years later and style has changed and I feel stronger in many areas but at the same time realize how much I miss painting 'other' things.

This Father's Day I am missing my father but I feel his presence every single day.  When reflecting or faced with a situation or a decision, I am always thinking about what he would advise me to do or how he would handle a situation. So on this day I hope you are remembering your dad or celebrating with him. 

This was my dad in 2011 with our granddaughter Lady L.  Terry is in the background.
Cherished times. 





Time to take Paddy for a walk this morning. He is ready!




#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart

Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS

© Graphics One Design 2014

1 comment:

Ross Lynem said...

A Beautiful painting. I like this a lot.

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis