Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

12 June 2014

Fall Magnolia Painting, Contemporary Flower Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace



  
  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2014

Early Fall Magnolias
 Size: 24 x 24  SOLD Oil on Canvas.
Available Paintings by Laurie Pace 

This week I am finishing up a commissioned magnolia painting. The couple found one of my old paintings and wanted me to duplicate it. Not easy of course!  But this is one I did probably prior to 2006.  Most of my mags were done 2004-2006.  They are such a peaceful flower. My mom and dad had a huge magnolia tree in their front yard. It was easy to take pictures of the blooms and then paint them.

I love to infuse colors throughout the petals. This is the best way to spot my magnolia paintings.

Promise to post the new painting soon. Still working on it.

#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart

Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS

© Graphics One Design 2014

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis