Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

07 March 2014

Horse No 10 Night Run Horse painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

  
  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2014

Night Run
8 x 8 inches Mixed Media on Canvas.
SOLD
Available Paintings by Laurie Pace 

Such  a busy day.  Discovered on Wednesday night that Southlake Central Market had crossed a major line and used one of my paintings to print off 24 posters of it to complete a wine display.  I was not smiling. Terry and I spent most of yesterday traveling to several Central Markets in Dallas to see if this was HEB wide or just with the Southlake Store.  It definitely was just that store.   I stopped in to see the GM, but he was in Italy.  So I phoned and was put through to visit with the head of Operations here in the Dallas area.  They have my images and my work and they know my feelings about this.

Normally for small things that do not cross boundaries with my licensing company, I allow use of my work with acknowledgement of me as the artist and my website. This was blatant. It is very easy to search and research images on the internet to find out who did them.

So I was suppose to paint all day yesterday and now I am still behind.  I did spend the afternoon and part of the evening on two small 8 x 8 profiles of horses with day and night touches.  These are more impressionistic and they are not knifed. They are mixed media. This horse painting is called Night Run.  I love the soft deep rich blues in the background. Wait until you see tomorrow's painting.. just the opposite and in complimentary colors to this one.



Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done wonderful things, things planned long ago. Isaiah 25:1 NIV

#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart


Blessings. Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS

© Graphics One Design 2014

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis