Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

29 January 2014

First Flowers, Flower painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace



  
  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2014

First Flowers 
24 x 24 inches Mixed Media. 

Okay, so I got stuck on this one. It is NOT done, but I am studying it closely and waiting for the right time to approach the surface with oils. Currently it is fresh and beautiful to my artist eye and I really love the freedom in the entire piece.  Give me your feedback. Make a comment for me.  Do I paint more or just a little bit to accent things? 

This flower painting is available. Contact me.

Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. Psalm 100:4


Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS

© Graphics One Design 2014

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis