Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

08 August 2013

17 Summer Herd 2013 Three Ponies in the Meadow Contemporary Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace


  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2013

11 x 14 inches Oil on Canvas.SOLD

This horse painting started with dots of paint on the canvas...then it became a pot of flowers... and THEN I pulled all the colors and found my horses running in the meadow of green grass and sunlight.

This is my signature painted pony painting, a part of Summer Herd 2013.
Click here to purchase and see close up images.


Every single day I keep this verse in mind and heart: 

You are my refuge and my shield;  I have put my hope in your word.
Psalm 119:114

Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist


Pace Studio 
Graphics One Design



GALLERY LINKS

1 comment:

Cindy Williams said...

Your pony paintings are FABULOUS! Im glad I found your blog :)

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis