Visit my main website to see available work, commission a painting or read more about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com
_________________________________________________________________

13 June 2013

Nude Sketch on Canvas by Texas Artist Laurie Pace


  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2013

More Playing Time 
24 x 30 inches Acrylic on Canvas. Available

As I began this one I used one of my sketches from long ago. always something new to create with it.  

By doing something totally 180 degrees from what I do daily, I am able to stretch my mind and let go to try things differently. This will get an entire coating of acrylic paint but in the end I will probably hit it with the knife and oils.  I often talk about the many layers of a painting is no different than the layers in our lives.  Every layer is a new experience. 

Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist
Golden Pond Studio



GALLERY LINKS

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis