Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

03 April 2013

Third Times a Charm? Horse Paintings from Golden Pond Studio, Texas Artist Laurie Pace



  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2013

Third approach at this one... 
but more to come with this horse painting!
30 x 40 inches Oil on canvas 


Maybe third time will be the charm on this horse painting. I still see two more horses in the composition but not sure yet... it has a positive strength to it but I am not there yet.  I have chosen to paint it through and pray that God has something ahead that I will see and feel and know I am done.

Laurie
Golden Pond Studio



GALLERY LINKS

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis